At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are seeking an exceptional full-time person to join our IT team. This individual will be a key contributor in supporting our existing and future corporate financial systems and SOX compliance. This role will report directly to the Vice President of IT, partner with other business leaders, such as our Head of SEC Reporting, to develop and execute a corporate systems roadmap while maintaining compliance support in a highly regulated publicly traded company. The ideal candidate has experience in implementing and supporting various parts of an ERP system such as GL, AP, Procurement, T&E, etc. This individual will be part of the team in the evaluation and implementation of SaaS based systems focused in the G&A department for a life science company.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute business system roadmaps prioritize and aligned with corporate objectives
- Lead the evaluation, selections, contract negotiation and implementation of corporate systems
- Generate and automate key reports for supported systems and services
- Advise business leaders on technical solutions to solve business problems which could include new services to support business processes such as procure to pay
- Lead and support the company ITGC and work with G&A team in support of ITAC
- Identify and recommend opportunities for operational improvements through integration and process automation
- Partner with VP of IT and Head of SEC compliance to ensure appropriate system controls are in place and are effective
- User access review, provisioning/deprovisioning, and change management best practices for in scope systems
- Work with internal and external auditing groups for SOX controls
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a publicly traded Biotech company
- Bachelor’s degree in either IT, IS, Accounting or equivalent experience
- Understanding and support of SOX 404 b
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- 8 years implementing and supporting ERP systems or 5 years of ERP implementation and support and 5 years in an Accounting and or FPA role in a public company.
- Familiarity with systems such as Sage Intacct, Vena, Coupa, Conga, TriNet or other equivalent systems
- Accounting or FPA background a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional departments
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Read more https://app.trinethire.com/companies/33706-dice-moleculessv-inc/jobs/71119-associate-director-director-of-it-business-systems