At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are seeking a Senior Scientist or Associate Director to lead our DNA-encoded library (DEL) development team within the Medicinal Chemistry department at DiCE.
· Designing, planning and executing of the production of DNA-encoded libraries
· Developing and drafting robust library production protocols
· Work with CROs and vendors to source materials needed for library production
· Collaborate with internal chemistry team to identify and triage hits and validation strategies for drug discovery programs
· Collaborate with molecular biology, panning and informatics teams to ensure efficient collaboration on experimental design and workflows.
· Ph.D. or equivalent experience in Chemistry
· Hands-on experience (2-10 years) across the entire workflow of DNA-encoded libraries production in industrial or academic setting
· Knowledge of modern synthetic chemistry reactions applicable to DEL technology
· Knowledge of industry safety standards in chemistry labs
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Team player; comfortable and effective in a collaborative research environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.