At DICE Therapeutics (a wholly owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly), we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating diseases. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We seek an exceptional full-time Senior or Principal Biostatistician to join our Data & Statistical Sciences Group. This position will develop or assist in the development of protocol designs, clinical plans, and data analysis plans in collaboration with other key stakeholders. This position may provide biostatistics expertise on departmental and cross-functional process improvement initiatives. The position will report directly to the Director of Biostatistics.
Statistical Trial Design and Analysis
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel to provide input on the study protocol, design studies, and write protocols for the conduct of each study.
- Develop statistical analysis strategies, study objectives, and study requirements for conducting clinical trials, including clinical pharmacology trials and early phase trials, and implement them during trial execution.
- Assist in or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the protocol, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain currency with respect to statistical methodology, maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and be competent in justifying methods selected.
- Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues.
Communication of Results and Inferences
- Collaborate with team members to write reports and communicate results.
- Assist with, or be responsible for, communicating study results via regulatory submissions, manuscripts, or oral presentations in group settings, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers and presenting at scientific meetings.
- Respond to regulatory queries and interact with regulators.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Ph.D. degree in Statistics or Biostatistics.
- Minimum 6-8 years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience, with inflammatory disease experience preferred
Salary range: This is a contract position
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.