At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We seek an exceptional Scientist to join our medicinal chemistry team. This individual will be a key contributor to the design and synthesis of molecules to support ongoing research programs.
· Synthesis of small molecules
· Route design and optimization support for internal and external chemists
· Working with multiple teams regarding compound management and program goals
Preferred Experience and Education:
· MS + 2 yrs experience or PhD in organic chemistry
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Independent synthetic chemist with experience in lengthy syntheses (> 8 steps) of small molecules and characterization using NMR spectroscope and MS
· Expert knowledge of synthetic chemistry literature
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Team player; comfortable and effective in a collaborative research environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.