At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating diseases. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic RA/SRA to join our team. Working as part of an interdisciplinary team, you will perform key experiments to support cutting-edge small molecule drug discovery.
· Performing key assays to support drug discovery using biochemistry, cell biology and/or biophysics
· Generating high-quality, reproducible data by leveraging liquid handling, laboratory automation and advanced data analysistools
· Identifying and developing new assays as the project requires
· Communicating experimental results to project teams
Preferred Experience and Education
· A B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, biology,biophysics or a related field
· 2-4 years of biotech industry experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Experience in biochemical assays and mammalian cell culture
· Experience with protein interaction techniques (i.e. ELISA, BLI, SPR) would be beneficial
· Familiarity with liquid handling systems and automation would be an advantage
· A drive to understand the biology of our targets, to inform experimental design
· Creativity, a high degree of independence, and enthusiasm to learn new skills
· Strong record-keeping, teamwork and communication skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.