At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
The Director/Senior Director, Project Manager will be responsible for planning, oversight, and management of projects of cross-functional research and development teams to ensure that their goals are achieved on time and within budget while ensuring transparency and communication across the team and organization.
- Partners with CMO, project team, and subteam leads to proactively manage development teams to achieve deliverables, identify and manage critical path activities, and perform risk assessments to ensure risk mitigation plans are identified and implemented
- Develops and manages project plans including timelines, budgets, and milestones
- Conducts continual review and analysis of critical path activities and communicates any perceived risks for budget or timeline to management in a timely manner
- Provides expert meeting planning and facilitation skills to drive discussions that adhere to identified topics and achieve desired outcomes
- Drives efficient decision-making while ensuring sound decision-making principles and agreements and actions are followed up
- Drives information flow and communicates program status to all stakeholders in collaboration with the Project team and subteam leaders
- Interfaces internally by acting as a liaison and facilitator of cross functional teams (i.e., Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, CMC, Tox, Regulatory, QA, Finance, etc.) in planning and executing trials
- Develops framework and tools for team to ensure a culture of transparency and communication across the team and organization
- Identifies, develops and/or maintains an appropriate electronic platform (SharePoint, Shared Folders, etc.) for reporting/archiving/documentation of relevant program information, records, etc
Preferred Experience and Education:
- BA/BS with a minimum of 10 years of experience and 5+ years of project management experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Drug development experience required. Experience in early clinical and late stage development of small molecules (preIND to NDA) in immunology a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pace environment and effectively manage change
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills to achieve team goals
- Proactively addresses difficult problems independently with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
- Promotes positive work environment and sets highest standards for business ethics and integrity
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc) and project management software required
- Willing to travel 5-10% of time
Director – 203k – 226k
Sr. Director – 247k – 267k
The pay range for this position that we reasonably expect to pay. Individual compensation is based on various factors including, experience, education, skillset, and geographic location. This range is for the Bay Area, California location and may be adjusted to the labor market in other geographic areas.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.